[WSBAPT] Referral re IRS liens

Jim Doran jim at doranlegal.com
Tue Feb 17 17:01:30 PST 2015

I use a guy here in Bellingham who was an IRS audit agent for many years and
now advised clients on what to do when they get in trouble.  If Bellingham
is close enough, let me know and I will connect you with Kenneth Jameson.
In fact, I am cc-ing Ken right now with this message.

James R. Doran

Attorney at Law

100 E. Pine Street - Suite 205

Bellingham, WA 98225