[WSBAPT] Referral re IRS liens

Dan Findley dfindley at millsmeyers.com
Tue Feb 17 15:36:27 PST 2015

I handle IRS tax matters and I am located in Seattle.

Daniel G. Findley | vCard <http://www.mms-seattle.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Daniel-G._Findley.vcf>
Attorney

Mills Meyers Swartling P.S.
1000 Second Avenue, 30th Floor | Seattle, WA  98104
Direct: 206.812.7468 | Reception: 206.382.1000
dfindley at millsmeyers.com <mailto:dhowenstine at millsmeyers.com> | www.millsmeyers.com <http://www.millsmeyers.com/>

This e-mail is intended to be private.  It may contain privileged or confidential information.  If you are not a person for whom the e-mail was intended, please notify me immediately and then permanently delete the e-mail, including any attachments, without copying or forwarding it.