[WSBAPT] Notice to creditors in ancillary probate

Richard Wills richardwills at washington-probate.com
Sat Feb 14 13:36:01 PST 2015

*Mike --- For what it's worth, I've done dozens of "ancillary" probates
in WA (by that, I mean that the domiciliary PR elsewhere has a parcel of
real property in WA for which they need to transfer title), & all I've
ever done is open the probate, record a PR's Deed, & close the estate.
I've never had any claim business (either publishing a notice or
receiving a claim) in any of them.*