[WSBAPT] TEDRA Petition

Marcus Fry mfry at lyon-law.com
Thu Feb 12 09:21:36 PST 2015

Jenna:
I believe there was a case on this exact issue that came out a month or two ago.  At this stage, I believe you have to file a request for an accounting first in the probate in response to the notice of completion.  Let me know if my memory is off on this one.

Marcus J. Fry
Lyon, Weigand & Gustafson, P.S.
Adoption Attorney*
P.O. Box 1689
Yakima, Washington  98907
Telephone:  (509) 248-7220
Facsimile:  (509) 575-1883

NOTICES:
 *Adoption Attorney reflects election as a Fellow of the American Academy of Adoption Attorneys, an invitation based organization of 300+ attorneys nationwide, under its criteria of experience, ethics and peer recommendation. Washington's Supreme Court has not yet developed or recognized a credentialing process for specialties, and certification/fellowship is not required to practice law in this state.