[WSBAPT] condo question

John McCrady j.mccrady at pstitle.com
Tue Feb 3 16:34:43 PST 2015

I don’t understand the insertion of the unit number; the unit number should have been in the acquisition deed.
The abbreviated legal is required to be on the first page of the deed, but only if the full legal is not on the first page.
If you want to send the deed(s) to me I would be happy to check them out from a title insurance perspective.

John McCrady
Counsel
Puget Sound Title Company
5350 Orchard Street West