[WSBAPT] Proof of Authenticity of copy of lost Will

Lisa Schuchman lisa at lisaschuchman.com
Tue Feb 3 15:19:21 PST 2015

On a similar note, does anyone have a recommendation in the case of an original 1969 will, both witnesses deceased, no self-proving language?

Lisa E. Schuchman
206-325-2801
www.lisaschuchman.com<http://www.lisaschuchman.com/>

I prefer an excess of caricature to an excess of censorship. -Nicolas Sarkozy

NOTE: I do not use encrypted email.  Messages sent to or from my office via email are not secure and may not be protected by attorney-client privilege. This email address is not monitored at all times.  If your matter is urgent, please phone my office during regular business hours.

Any tax advice included in this document and its attachments was not intended or written to be used, and it cannot be used, for the purpose of avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code.
P  Please consider the trees before printing this document