[WSBAPT] FW: Gift Tax on assignment of interest in estate

Mike Winslow mike at winslegal.com
Mon Dec 28 11:15:38 PST 2015

Please post to list. I have same question on an estate. Tnx.

Michael A. Winslow
1204 Cleveland Ave.
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
Ph. 360-336-3321
Em. Mike at winslegal.com

This message is from an attorney, so it's confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, it's too late to stop reading this message, but you may
not use it for any improper purpose. Huge Disclaimer available upon request.