[WSBAPT] Proposed arbitrators

Katharine P. Bauer kpb at bpblegal.com
Tue Dec 22 12:44:46 PST 2015

Judge Dan Berschauer of *Olympia *is awesome and might travel to Kitsap...

On Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 12:40 PM, Dalynne Singleton <
dalynne at singletonlawgroup.net> wrote:

> I need to provide names of proposed TEDRA arbitrator in action which
> includes fraudulent Will presented by an heir, fraudulent transfer of real
> property, conversion of monies and personal property of trust & estate by
> heir.
>

> I came up with Ret. J. Bershauer of Tacoma.
>
> Would prefer in Kitsap County but will take names from outside…
>
> Referrals please.
>

> *Dalynne Singleton*
>
> [image: SingletonLawGD27aR04aP02ZL-Johnson4a_mdm]
>
> 3215 NW Lowell Street, #161
>
> Silverdale, WA  98383
>
> Phone: 360-329-4079
>
> Fax:     360-443-1259
>
> E-mail: dalynne at singletonlawgroup.net
>
> Web:    www.singletonlawgroup.net
>

> *LICENSED IN WASHINGTON AND OREGON*
>
> IMPORTANT/CONFIDENTIAL: This e-mail message (and any attachments
> accompanying it) may contain confidential information, including
> information protected by attorney-client privilege. The information is
> intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).  Delivery of this
> message to anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is not intended to
> waive any privilege or otherwise detract from the confidentiality of the
> message.  If you are not the intended recipient, or if this message has
> been addressed to you in error, do not read, disclose, reproduce,
> distribute, disseminate or otherwise use this transmission, rather, please
> promptly notify the sender by reply e-mail, and then destroy all copies of
> the message and its attachments, if any.
>

> *[image: EAGLE 2015]     *[image: Rated by Super Lawyers]
> <http://www.superlawyers.com/redir?r=http://www.superlawyers.com/washington/lawyer/Gary-Manca/ca059d21-1b6e-4fca-b396-80c253f82402.html&c=email_Small_badge&i=ca059d21-1b6e-4fca-b396-80c253f82402>
>      [image: cid:X.MA1.1404868472 at aol.com][image:
> cid:image001.png at 01D0DB60.FF4B9070]

Katharine P. Bauer
Bauer Pitman Lifetime Legal, PLLC
1235 Fourth Ave. East, Suite 200
Olympia, Washington 98501
tel. 360.754.1976
fax. 360.943.4427

e-mail: kpb at bpblegal.com

This message is confidential and may be protected by the attorney-client
privilege; it is intended solely for the use of the individual named above.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby advised that any
notify the sender by telephone or e-mail, delete this message from your
files, and return any printed copies to the sender by U.S. mail. Circular
230 Disclosure: Any tax advice contained in this communication (including
any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used,
for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties that may be imposed under the
Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to
another party any transaction, arrangement, or other matter