[WSBAPT] Insurance check issued to deceased person

Jennifer Johnson jmhanigan at cni.net
Fri Dec 18 17:29:32 PST 2015

Thank you Rob and Eric!  I think I’m first going to see if the insurance company will reissue the check based on an affidavit.  Fingers crossed.

Jen

Jennifer Johnson | Attorney
Hanigan Law Office, PS
PO Box 39 - 68 Main Street
Cathlamet, WA 98612
(360) 795-3494
(360) 795-3001 (f)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  THIS EMAIL IS INTENDED TO BE A CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED ATTORNEY-CLIENT COMMUNICATION.  IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT OF THIS EMAIL, PLEASE DO NOT READ OR PRINT IT.  This transmission is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or duplication of this transmission by someone other than the intended addressee or its designated agent is strictly prohibited.  If your receipt of this transmission is in error, please notify the sender immediately by calling 360.795.3494, or by reply to this transmission, and then permanently delete the message.

DISCLAIMER NOTICE:  Email communication on the internet is NOT secure.  There is a risk that this communication may be intercepted illegally, waiving any implied or explicit attorney-client or work-product privileges.