[WSBAPT] Clerk's Action Filed TEDRA Agreement

John J. Sullivan sullaw at comcast.net
Fri Dec 18 14:54:58 PST 2015

That was my hesitation - whether the Clerk would follow the order.

I have one situation pending, however, where a third (non) party concluded it would be bound if it became an order by filing: involved a trust with real property in San Diego. We used a TEDRA to redirect the property in a way other than in the document so that it would not trigger reassessment under Prop 13. We couched it as a correction of the Grantor's intent. Keeping my fingers crossed. Assessor said they would honor it if it was an order effective as of the Grantor's DOD but I haven't heard the final word yet.

John Sullivan

Sent from my iPhone