[WSBAPT] Clerk's Action Filed TEDRA Agreement

John J. Sullivan sullaw at comcast.net
Thu Dec 17 10:52:23 PST 2015

Listmates:

In an intestate probate I'm using a nonjudicial TEDRA Agreement to accomplish several things, including replacing the Administrator.

As we know, when you file one in a probate it has the force and effect of a court order. My question: in that case will the Clerk follow it if instructed to issue new Letters to the substitute Administrator in King County even though the parties sign it rather than the judge?

Anyone try this?

Regards,

John J. Sullivan

Sent from my iPhone