[WSBAPT] GAL for spouse/party in Dissolution matter

G. Geoffrey Gibbs ggibbs at AndersonHunterLaw.com
Thu Dec 10 13:14:34 PST 2015

Jim:        I have had to do this a few times.  Let me know how I can help.  Geoff Gibbs

G. Geoffrey Gibbs | Anderson Hunter Law Firm
2707 Colby Avenue | Everett, WA  98201
Phone: (425) 252-5161 | Fax: (425) 258-3345
ggibbs at andersonhunterlaw.com<mailto:ggibbs at andersonhunterlaw.com> / www.andersonhunterlaw.com<http://www.andersonhunterlaw.com/>
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D1334C.B6686100]
This email message may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized use is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

From: wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com [mailto:wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com] On Behalf Of James B. Dolan
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2015 1:03 PM
To: 'WSBA Probate & Trust Listserv'
Subject: [WSBAPT] GAL for spouse/party in Dissolution matter

Looking to chat for a few minutes with any family law attorneys who have requested appointment of a GAL in the midst of proceedings after determining that their client is incapacitated.

Please note, this is a separate issue from appointment of a GAL to investigate and make recommendations regarding custody, visitation, etc.  The issue is appointment of a GAL due to the incapacity of one of the parties.

Any assistance is appreciated.

Jim Dolan

===================

Jones Butler Dolan, PS