[WSBAPT] estate sale & junk removal companies

Teunis J. Wyers teunisj at wyerslawpc.com
Tue Dec 1 14:23:58 PST 2015

Contact Habitat for Humanity.  They will come clean out the house, sell
what they can to support their program, and donate or discard the rest.

On Tue, Dec 1, 2015 at 1:13 PM, Krista MacLaren <kjm.inc at mac.com> wrote:

> Hi Listmates,
>
> I know this information has come around before, but I failed to save it.
> I am looking both for companies that can help an estate liquidate personal
> property that may have some value (this decedent was a collector so there
> is a high volume of “collectibles”), and also companies that could help
> come in and clear a house of furniture and “junk” that has no value.  Both
> houses are in the greater Seattle area, one north Seattle, one south
> Seattle.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Krista J. MacLaren
> Attorney at Law
> Northgate Executive Center II
> 9725 3rd Ave NE, Suite 600
> Seattle, WA 98115
> (206)523-6116
> kjm.inc at mac.com
>
> Please note, as with most email providers, Mac does not encrypt email
> messages.  Accordingly, the confidentiality of messages sent to this
> address cannot be assured.  This e-mail is intended for viewing only by the
> individual or entity to whom its content is addressed, and it may contain
> confidential or privileged information.  If you received this email in
> error, please honor the privacy of the intended recipient: reply to the
> sender regarding the error and delete the message.

Teunis J. Wyers @ Wyers|Wyers, Attorneys
Oregon Office:
     216 Columbia St. - P.O. Box 917
     Hood River, OR 97031
     (541)386-2210/610-1520 (fax)
Washington Office:
     218 E. Steuben St. - P. O. Box 421
     Bingen, WA  98605
     (509) 493-2772/493-2406 (fax)
Email:  teunisj at wyerslawpc.com
Web:  www.wyerslawpc.com

NOTICE:  This email (including any attachments) is covered by the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act (EPCA), 18 U.S.C., Sec. 2510 - 2522,
is confidential and privileged.  This email is solely for the personal and
confidential use of the recipient(s) named above.  Receipt by anyone other
than the individual recipient(s) is NOT a waiver of attorney-client
privilege.  Any violation of the ECPA is subject to the penalties stated
therein. If you have received this message in error, please notify me
immediately by reply e-mail and immediately delete the original message.