[WSBAPT] estate sale & junk removal companies

Karl Flaccus Karl at flaccuslaw.com
Tue Dec 1 13:43:18 PST 2015

Krista, I recently used Jennifer Black, CRTS.  She was very professional and efficient.  (206) 330-0878, (206) 714-3496.  www.EstateMoveBallardWA.com or email JBlack at CaringTransitions.net.

Karl Flaccus

From: wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com [mailto:wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com] On Behalf Of Krista MacLaren
Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2015 1:14 PM
To: wsba probate & trust
Subject: [WSBAPT] estate sale & junk removal companies

Hi Listmates,

I know this information has come around before, but I failed to save it.  I am looking both for companies that can help an estate liquidate personal property that may have some value (this decedent was a collector so there is a high volume of “collectibles”), and also companies that could help come in and clear a house of furniture and “junk” that has no value.  Both houses are in the greater Seattle area, one north Seattle, one south Seattle.

Thanks,

Krista J. MacLaren
Attorney at Law
Northgate Executive Center II
9725 3rd Ave NE, Suite 600
Seattle, WA 98115
(206)523-6116
kjm.inc at mac.com<mailto:kjm.inc at mac.com>

Please note, as with most email providers, Mac does not encrypt email messages.  Accordingly, the confidentiality of messages sent to this address cannot be assured.  This e-mail is intended for viewing only by the individual or entity to whom its content is addressed, and it may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you received this email in error, please honor the privacy of the intended recipient: reply to the sender regarding the error and delete the message.