[WSBAPT] renaming RLT after first death or when restating trust

Valerie Ohlstrom valerie at ohlstromlaw.com
Fri Aug 28 08:18:04 PDT 2015

Good morning:

I would also appreciate a recommendation for a good resource/article, etc., to better understand RLT’s – so please answer to the list. Thank you.

Very Truly Yours,

Val

Valerie O. Ohlstrom

Ohlstrom Law Office

 <mailto:vohlstrom at comcast.net> valerie at ohlstromlaw.com

 <http://www.ohlstromlaw.com/> www.ohlstromlaw.com

(425) 881-5251

This electronic message is intended for the sole use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and legally privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, copying, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, and received this electronic message in error, please immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.