[WSBAPT] Referral to Hawaii Litigator

Thomas M. Culbertson tculbertson at lukins.com
Wed Aug 26 08:48:51 PDT 2015

Brett, I would also recommend Jeff Crabtree, but he became a judge last fall so I doubt that he’s still practicing.  He and I were partners in the same Honolulu firm several decades ago.

THOMAS M. CULBERTSON  I  Lukins & Annis, PS
717 W. Sprague Ave, Suite 1600, Spokane, WA 99201
(509) 455-9555  I  fax (509) 363-2500  I  tculbertson at lukins.com<mailto:tculbertson at lukins.com>