[WSBAPT] Referral to Hawaii Litigator

Brett Sullivan brett at lucentlaw.com
Tue Aug 25 17:13:08 PDT 2015

I'm looking for referrals to a Hawaii litigator who is experienced in
guaranty defense. Client lives in Washington. Time is of the essence. Thank
you in advance.

*Brett T. Sullivan*
Attorney at Law

<http://www.lucentlaw.com>

827 W. 1st Ave., Suite 425
Spokane, WA  99201-3914

P: (509) 413-1004
D: (509) 828-4642
F: (509) 413-1078
E: brett at lucentlaw.com

Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/sullivanlawyer>
LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/brettsullivanspokane>

*Lucent Law provides comprehensive legal services in the areas of real
estate, business law, and trusts and estates. Additionally, Lucent Law's
Forms & Essentials(sm) online platform
<http://www.lucentlaw.com/forms-essentials> provides defined scope legal
services that are easy to understand and simple to purchase, all at
reasonable fixed prices.*

*For news and updates regarding business law, real estate law and estate
planning issues, please sign up for Lucent Law's News & Updates newsletter
<https://www.lucentlaw.com/newsletter-sign-up>.*

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are confidential and
may be protected by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient,
be aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution, or use of this email
or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this email in error,
please notify me by returning it to the sender and delete this copy from
your system.