[WSBAPT] Tacoma Probate Attorney Referral

Katharine P. Bauer kpb at bpblegal.com
Tue Aug 25 12:16:16 PDT 2015

Amy Lewis, at Eisenhower Carlson

On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 11:48 AM, Corey Rogers <corey at findleyrogerslaw.com>
wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I'm looking for a good probate attorney referral for the Tacoma area for a
> personal friend of mine.  In this case, the probate may only be necessary
> in order to pursue a wrongful death claim.  I believe the majority of the
> assets will be handled outside of probate.
>
> Any help is appreciated.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> --
> Corey H. Rogers
> Attorney at Law
> Findley & Rogers, PLLC
> 600 N. 36th Street, Suite 207
> Seattle, WA 98103
>
> T: (206) 331-7377
> F: (206) 486-9930
> corey at findleyrogerslaw.com
>
> The content of this email and any attachments may contain information or
> correspondence that is protected from disclosure by the attorney client
> privilege.  This email is intended only for its intended recipient.  If you
> receive this email in error, you are prohibited from disseminating this
> email and must delete it immediately.   Please also contact Findley &
> Rogers, PLLC if you receive this email and are not the intended recipient.
> Thank you.

Katharine P. Bauer
Bauer Pitman Lifetime Legal, PLLC
1235 Fourth Ave. East, Suite 200
Olympia, Washington 98501
tel. 360.754.1976
fax. 360.943.4427

e-mail: kpb at bpblegal.com

This message is confidential and may be protected by the attorney-client
privilege; it is intended solely for the use of the individual named above.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby advised that any
notify the sender by telephone or e-mail, delete this message from your
files, and return any printed copies to the sender by U.S. mail. Circular
230 Disclosure: Any tax advice contained in this communication (including
any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used,
for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties that may be imposed under the
Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to
another party any transaction, arrangement, or other matter