[WSBAPT] Undo Deed Transfer?

John J. Sullivan sullaw at comcast.net
Fri Aug 21 12:56:33 PDT 2015

Was there consideration for the return of the property to mom? Arguably the trustee violated his fiduciary duty to his brother.

Without probate nobody can act for the estate. Can trustee unilaterally rescind the deed out to mom under AK law? If there was lack of consideration, or the aft was ultra views? What about under WA law? Can the situs and governing law be changed if that helps?

 Will there be a WA probate? If so and you can choose for the trust to be governed by WA law can you do a TEDRA agreement agreeing to rescission ab initio and have trustee record rescission instrument?

John Sullivan

Sent from my iPhone