[WSBAPT] County to file Non-probate notice to creditors

Eric Nelsen Eric at sayrelawoffices.com
Mon Aug 17 17:50:12 PDT 2015

Heather shows that I didn't read to the bottom of the statute--disregard my post. Honestly, who drafts statutes like that? Section 2(e) says if X, don't do 2(a) and 2(b)? [grumble] I hope they don't draft instructions for dismantling a bomb the same way..."Cut the red wire, then cut the blue wire...but if there is a green wire, cut it first."

Sincerely,

Eric

Eric C. Nelsen
SAYRE LAW OFFICES, PLLC