[WSBAPT] Evidence Question

Maureen Wickert wickertlaw at comcast.net
Tue Aug 11 09:22:32 PDT 2015

Amanda,

If you are concern about evidentiary challenges, it is best to take your phone to a court reporter. A court reporter will transcribe your text messages, convert the messages into a PDF format for print and a CD or an email link for your use and use by the court. It can be spendy depending on how many text messages to be transcribed. But, it is worth it if there are possible challenges by opposing counsel. Then you can delete the text message from your phone. It is easier not to do business with clients via text message if you can because of the lack or difficulty of printing text messages from your phone and/or your service provider.

Very truly yours,
Maureen A. Wickert, Attorney at Law

WICKERT LAW OFFICE

14900 Interurban Avenue South, Ste 255
Tukwila, WA 98168
Phone: 206-859-5502
Fax: 206-260-9005
www.wickertlawoffice.com
wickertlaw at comcast.net

This electronic message contains information which may be confidential and/or legally privileged. The information is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this transmission is prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify me by telephone or by email immediately.