[WSBAPT] Referral re: Employer Disability Issue

G. Benjamin Lindsey III lindsey3 at gbl3law.com
Sun Aug 9 11:52:40 PDT 2015

Employment Law is one of my practice areas. I am also a former SR EEO Manager and SR  HR manager for The Boeing Company and have dealt with a number of ADA/disability related disputes.

I can be reached tomorrow at 425.263.9585 or via email at contactgus at gbl3law.com.

I am located in Lake Stevens.

G. (Gus) Benjamin Lindsey III,
Esq.