[WSBAPT] Professional fiduciary on Whidbey Island

Deborah Jameson deborah at neillaw.com
Tue Aug 4 11:21:00 PDT 2015

Sari Spieler, she is a certified professional guardian and would be qualified to be a fiduciary for your friend.

Her address is:
4914 Scurlock Road
Freeland WA  98249

360-331-1617
slspieler at whidbey.com

Deborah Jameson
Neil & Neil, P.S.
5302 Pacific Avenue
Tacoma, WA  98408
253-475-8600
253-473-5746 FAX

If your matter is urgent, please call my office.  Also, this message is not encrypted and it may not be secure or protected by attorney-client privilege.