[WSBAPT] Referral

Martin Silver msilver at wolfenet.com
Sat Aug 1 10:08:40 PDT 2015

Hello,

    Anyone know of a reasonably priced accountant who can take a copious Schwab 1099 for last year and prepare a 1041 for a small irrevocable trust now on extension?  It is not a large matter but I don’t run programs and I will not do it manually.   Thanks.

MARTIN SILVER, LLM TAXATION, NYU
ATTORNEY AT LAW

1420 - Fifth Avenue, Suite 3000
Seattle, Washington 98101

Tel: (206) 224-3461
Fax: (206) 224-3459

Web: http://silvertaxlaw.com

CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE: To comply with Treasury Department regulations, we inform you that, unless otherwise expressly indicated, any tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties that may be imposed under the Internal Revenue Code or any other applicable tax law, or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction, arrangement, or other matter

THIS MESSAGE MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL OR PRIVILEGED INFORMATION. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT PLEASE IMMEDIATELY ADVISE THE SENDER BY REPLY EMAIL AND DELETE THE MESSAGE. THANK. YOU.