[WSBAPT] Bankruptcy Referral

Ron Richmond dukeronald at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 11:38:52 PDT 2015

Hi Amanda,

We do bankruptcy for any resident of Kitsap, Jefferson, Clallam, Mason, or
Pierce Counties. Consultations are free, and can be done via phone. I'd be
glad to talk to him.

Cheers,
Ron

*Ronald D. Richmond · Attorney at Law*

*Email: ron at rrlaw.pro <ron at rrlaw.pro>*

*Richmond & Richmond Ltd.*

*360.692.7201 office · 360.536.1203 mobile / text · 360.824.7168 fax*

*9615 Levin Rd NW, Suite 101; Silverdale, Washington 98383*

*www.facebook.com/rrlaw.pro <http://www.facebook.com/rrlaw.pro>*