[WSBAPT] FW: confirm a66c7a4b4895cda64980f15edb3c2a47daa27c61

jeffrey winter jdwinter at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 30 10:37:47 PDT 2015

I believe Hotmail is also subject to being bounced -- I think I was dropped from the real property side, but managed to reply in time to remain on the probate and trust list.
This seems to be a fairly recent phenomenon, though...

Jeffrey D. Winter

Law Office of Jeffrey D. Winter, P.S.

604 North Main Street

Ellensburg,