[WSBAPT] Estate Plan Packaging

Heather deVrieze heatherd at westseattlelaw.com
Mon Apr 27 13:42:11 PDT 2015

I find binders cumbersome to clients. I used to buy the embossed Will envelopes and coversheets but they were truly too expensive for what they are. I also think that since only the Will was folded up in the envelope, clients tended to discount (lose) the other documents.  I have switched to a nice manila folder which matches my logo. I print a nice coversheet for the original Will with their name and fancy font “last will and Testament” together with my contact information. I present copies in a nice white bond envelope with “client copies of estate planning documents dated X/X/XXX” on one of my nice return address labels for larger packages.  Costs about an extra $3 per client package, but a nice blend of formal professional presentation while being easy to store and not too expensive.
[Oxford Design Monogram 2-Pocket Folders, Blue/Gold]

Heather

Heather S. de Vrieze
Attorney-at-Law
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D013C2.30F35160]
3909 California Avenue SW
Seattle, WA 98116-3705
(206)938-5500
heatherd at westseattlelaw.com<mailto:heatherd at westseattlelaw.com>
www.westseattlelaw.com<http://www.westseattlelaw.com/>

Click here to connect with de Vrieze | Carney on Facebook:   [FB Logo] <https://www.facebook.com/DeVriezeCarney>

CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED. This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail message and any attachment.