[WSBAPT] Bank Behaving Badly - B of A

Martin Silver msilver at wolfenet.com
Mon Apr 27 10:47:20 PDT 2015

People, People, People.  I have following this and no one has mentioned the most important thing about BOA.  This huge huge bank has the crappiest lollipops and my dog takes the biscuits they give him and drops them on the floor and spits on them.  If they cannot get treats right for a dog, how the hell are they going to get anything right for business?