[WSBAPT] PR Discretion Provision

Lovie Bernardi lovie at sbfirm.com
Fri Apr 24 10:56:42 PDT 2015

California Probate Code Section 6132 covers a writing disposing of
personal property. There is a limit on the total value of property that
may disposed of this way and some other limitations, so if you go this
route, you should review the statute.

Lovie Bernardi

Attorney at Law

Seligmann & Flaherty, PLLC

216 First AVE S, #450

Seattle, WA  98104

(206) 682-2616

lovie at sbfirm.com <mailto:joni at sbfirm.com>

http://sbfirm.com <http://sbfirm.com/>

**********

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient or otherwise have received this message in error, you are not
authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or
any part of it. If you are not the intended recipient or otherwise have
received this message in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail,
discard any paper copies and delete all electronic files of the message.
Circular 230 Notice:  This communication may not be used by you or any
other person or entity for the purpose of avoiding any federal tax
penalties.