[WSBAPT] PR Discretion Provision

Douglas Kiger doug at bkb-law.com
Fri Apr 24 08:54:40 PDT 2015

I have used something like this (which you should be able to revise for your situation):

I give all tangible personal property (except cash on hand), including, but not limited to, personal effects, automobiles, furniture, furnishings, household goods, clothing, and jewelry owned by me at the time of my death, and not otherwise disposed of herein, to my [husband/wife], or if [he/she] shall fail to survive me, then to those of my children who shall survive me, in substantially equal shares, to be divided among them as my personal representative shall determine, which determination shall be conclusive and binding upon all persons interested in my estate.

Doug
Douglas N. Kiger | Attorney at Law

4717 South 19th Street, Suite 109 | Tacoma, Washington 98405
tel (253) 272-2997 | fax (253) 627-6252 | www.bkb-law.com<http://www.bladokiger.com/>