[WSBAPT] Off topic referral: construction litigator Seattle/Issaquah

Mike Winslow mike at winslegal.com
Wed Apr 22 09:25:59 PDT 2015

Linville Law Firm. Construction is the main thing they do. David Linville.
David’s father, Larry, publishes  a very detailed construction law handbook, with annual updates. I have subscribed to it for more than 15 years and it contains excellent materials. I have litigated against David on multiple construction matters. He is very professional and knows his stuff.

Michael A. Winslow
1204 Cleveland Ave.
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
Ph. 360-336-3321
Em. Mike at winslegal.com

This message is from an attorney, so it’s confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, it’s too late to stop reading this message, but you may not use it for any improper purpose. Huge Disclaimer available upon request.