[WSBAPT] Off Topic CR 59 & 60 Question

Eric Nelsen Eric at sayrelawoffices.com
Mon Apr 20 11:40:31 PDT 2015

Please post to list--

I agree with you, but I don't have case law. FWIW, note that KCLCR 7(b)(7)<http://www.kingcounty.gov/courts/clerk/rules/LCR_7.aspx> requires informing the court if you're bringing a motion in front of a different judge and looking for another bite at the apple. But where a judgment is already entered, I would think that there is something inherent in a CR 60 motion that says you can't bring it twice on the exact same grounds.

Sincerely,

Eric

Eric C. Nelsen
SAYRE LAW OFFICES, PLLC