[WSBAPT] Criminal Attny Snohomish Co

Cynthia Stewart cstewartlaw at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 20:39:52 PDT 2015

Jan Olsen  at Ellis, Li & McKinstry in Seattle is a good criminal lawyer
and of the Christian faith.  He would probably go to Snohomish County.

On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 8:00 PM, Paul Grant <paulnnepa at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have a client that is being accused of elder fraud and abuse - was
> questioned and released but needs an attorney around him asap in the
> Snohomish Co area.  He would prefer if the attorney was a christian or of
> faith, but not mandated, just preferred.
>
> Self referrals welcome.
>
> Paul H. Grant - JD, LL.M
>
> Planning with Purpose, Inc
> Lynnwood, WA 98036
> 425-939-9948
> www.planningwithpurposeinc.com
>
> Estate Planning. Business Planning. Wealth Succession.

*Cynthia D. Stewart, J.D., LL.M.*

*Attorney-at-Law*

*Stewart Law, PLLC*

Phone:  (253) 651-2822 / Fax: (253) 237-0701

33530 1st Way S., Suite 102

Federal Way, Washington 98003

           AND

15 S. Grady Way, Suite 514

Renton, Washington 98057

www.stewartlawseattle.com

PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE DISCLAIMER:
This message is from the Law Office of STEWART LAW, PLLC, and is intended
only for the addressee. The information contained in this message is
privileged, confidential, and protected by the attorney-client or attorney
work product privileges. Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying,
distribution, disclosure or use of such information is strictly prohibited.
If you are not the addressee, please promptly delete this message and
notify the sender of the delivery error by return e-mail or you may call
our office at (253) 651-2822. Nothing in this message should be interpreted
as a digital or electronic signature that can be used to authenticate a
contract or other legal document.  Thank you.