[WSBAPT] Estate planning referral

Lisa Schuchman lisa at lisaschuchman.com
Fri Apr 10 13:59:14 PDT 2015

John & all,

I was mostly joking, or maybe just poking. I often tell new estate planning clients that I hope to retire in ## years (currently 3-5, depending).  It's relevant because they ask about changing their estate plans, how I do it, & what happens to their files when I retire. I don't really fault people for wanting a lawyer who'll be around longer, though of course I think they benefit from my decades of practice.

Lisa E. Schuchman
206-325-2801
www.lisaschuchman.com<http://www.lisaschuchman.com>

I prefer an excess of caricature to an excess of censorship. -Nicolas Sarkozy