[WSBAPT] check e-mail-I just sent it!

jeffrey winter jdwinter at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 9 13:08:52 PDT 2015

ok?

Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 12:49:42 -0700
From: gwg49 at comcast.net
To: wsbapt at lists.wsbarppt.com
Subject: Re: [WSBAPT] check e-mail-I just sent it!

Sandy called almost immediately.  We had long long talk but totally  worth  every minute.  I may have solved the whole  mess. Will call shortly  to explain.  You'll  thank me later😊

-------- Original message --------From: Kristin Cataldo  Date:04/09/2015  11:45 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: Gari Goodman  Subject: Re: check e-mail-I just sent it!
I love it!!!

Sent from my iPhone