[WSBAPT] options to protect vulnerable elderly person

G. (Gus) Benjamin Lindsey III lindsey3 at gbl3law.com
Mon Apr 6 15:52:47 PDT 2015

Thanks Chris,

I mentioned that option to the client; however because of the dynamics
within the family, there's some reluctance on the part of the client to take
this one on without any of the family stepping up.

My information regarding the mental evaluation is limited. My client was
going to follow up with one additional agency and get back to me.

I may call you! Thanks for the offer!

Sincerely,

G. (Gus) Benjamin Lindsey III

Attorney-at-Law

The Law Office of G. Benjamin Lindsey III

2012 Grade Road, Suite 202

Lake Stevens, WA 98258

Phone:   (425) 263-9585

website:  <http://www.gbl3law.com/> www.gbl3law.com

Business Law     Employment Law     Construction Law     Civil Litigation
Estate Planning      Labor Law

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This e-mail message contains information belonging to
The Law Office of G. Benjamin Lindsey III, which may be privileged,
confidential and/or protected from disclosure.  The information is intended
only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you think that
you have received this message in error, please contact the sender.  If you
are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying
is strictly prohibited