[WSBAPT] Non pro rata allocation of taxable income to beneficiaries

Cyrus Field cyfield at rockisland.com
Fri Apr 3 09:19:37 PDT 2015

Eric- I did one of those custodian transfers to an inherited account thru
Fidelity and they were most knowledgeable and helpful (in contrast to the
grantor custodian!). It got us a 5 year stretch out and allowed us to close
the estate. Good luck!

Cyrus W. Field, Attorney at Law (admitted in Washington and Oregon)

phone: 360-472-1223 Mail: POB 367, Shaw Island, WA 98286 Office: 640 Mullis
St. Friday Harbor, WA

The information contained in this e-mail message, including attachments, may
be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not
the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is
strictly prohibited. If you think you have received this e-mail in error,
please e-mail the sender at cyfield at rockisland.com and destroy or delete the
original and any copies.