[SPAM] RE: [WSBAPT] Weekly Bank Being a "Butt" Story

Beth McDaniel beth at bethmcdaniel.com
Fri Sep 19 11:30:04 PDT 2014

Glad you have had a good experience with Sterling/Umpqua.  Anecdotal, but
I had a client who was frustrated by them in that she went there to access
the IP’s accounts following her appointment and was asked whether she had
the permission of the IP and why the IP wasn’t there with her.

Beth A. McDaniel

Law Offices of Beth A. McDaniel, PLLC

272 Hardie Avenue SW

Renton, WA 98057

(425) 251-8880

fax:(425) 336-2505

 <http://www.bethmcdaniel.com> www.bethmcdaniel.com

 <mailto:beth at bethmcdaniel.com> beth at bethmcdaniel.com

This communication contains confidential information and may be
attorney/client privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, or
believe you have received this communication in error, please reply to the
sender stating that fact and delete the copy you received.