[WSBAPT] Residential Real Estate Purchase and Sale Agreement

Roger Dunaway roger at rtdlaw.com
Fri Sep 5 10:29:22 PDT 2014

Does anyone have a Residential Real Estate Purchase and Sale Agreement I
can use. I have a FSBO deal I need to put together.

Thanks,

Roger

Law Office of Roger T. Dunaway, PLLC
321 High School Rd. NE STE D3 PMB 612
Bainbridge Island, WA 98110-2648

206-842-2003 Office
206-719-4396 Mobile
206-338-3154 Fax

 <mailto:roger at rtdlaw.com> roger at rtdlaw.com

 <http://www.rtdlaw.com> www.rtdlaw.com

Notice to recipient: This e-mail is meant for only the intended recipient
of the transmission, and may be a communication privileged by law. If you
received this email in error, any review, use, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. Please
notify us immediately of the error by return e-mail and please delete this
message from your system. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

that any tax advice contained in this communication, unless expressly
stated otherwise, was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be
used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding tax-related penalties under the
Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to
another party any tax-related matter(s) addressed herein.

=======================

- To contact the list administrator, send a message to:
webmaster at wsbarppt.com

with the following in the body of the message: unsubscribe wsbapt - OR -
send a message to webmaster at wsbarppt.com asking that you be removed from
the wsbapt list.

Information provided on this list should not be considered legal advice.
As with all lists - let the reader beware! No warranties or
representations are made as to the accuracy of any information provided.
All opinions and comments in this message represent the views of the
author and do not necessarily have the endorsement of the Washington State
Bar Association nor its officers or agents.