[WSBAPT] Probate Notice to Known Creditors: IRS

Richard Wills richardwills at washington-probate.com
Mon Sep 8 12:38:26 PDT 2014

Joshua --- What I'm attempting to accomplish is to file "an affidavit
regarding the facts referred to in this section [ie, RCW 11.40.040."Â  The
section does not provide a name for the affidavit.  Some call it a Decl
of Due Diligence.  I call it a Decl of Reasonable Review.  According to
the statute, "reasonable diligence" is accomplished by conducting the
"reasonable review."