[WSBAPT] Bankruptcy - Credit attny

Roger Hawkes Roger at law-hawks.com
Mon Sep 15 11:38:35 PDT 2014

Paul: we have lots of knowledge here about creditor debtor issues and
bankruptcy, and a little bit of knowledge of some tax issues.  We may be
able to help, depending on complexity of tax issues.

Roger Hawkes, WSBA # 5173

19909 Ballinger Way NE

Shoreline, WA 98155

 <http://www.hawkeslawfirm.com> www.hawkeslawfirm.com