[WSBAPT] Welcome to the new list host

Jodi Bourg jlbourg at comcast.net
Fri Oct 31 08:40:36 PDT 2014

Good Morning Doug,

I've got two questions.  First, if I set my preferences to digest, should I set preferences to allow mail or not?  That wasn't very clear to me.

Second, and in my opinion more important, when I went to the section listserve page to send an email, the option came up for Outlook.  I don't use Outlook at all on my computers.  How do I get around that?  Otherwise, I will not be able to see the listserve.  Probably not good.

Thanks.

Jodi