[WSBAPT] Dispute over decedent's remains

Richard Wills richardwills at washington-probate.com
Fri Nov 28 07:16:38 PST 2014

*I've been involved in several of these disputes in which the issue was
presented to the Court for resolution (sometimes on an Order Shortening
Time), & in all cases, the Court's response was to resolve the matter
according to the Court's interpretation of the statute unless the
parties could unanimously agree in writing on some other disposition.*