[WSBAPT] Dispute over decedent's remains

Marketa Vorel marketa.vorel at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 09:52:32 PST 2014

Thank you so much, Katherine. That's what we're facing, with all 3 subs in Ireland.  The funeral home is sticking to the statute.

I suppose I could schedule a hearing, give them notice and see if they fly in to dispute it. No idea if the court would agree that's fair.

Also, the Irish sibs control decedent's assets (bank account with considerable amount). I fear the assets will be wiped out before we open probate and get letters. Any thoughts?

Oh, and thanks for answering on Thanksgiving! Happy turkey day.

M.

Sent from my iPhone.