[WSBAPT] Thurston County Complicated Probate Referral

Amber K. Quintal aquintal at omwlaw.com
Tue Nov 25 13:52:57 PST 2014

M. John Way
360-357-2852 (Olympia)
206-455-2887 (Seattle)
mjway at bgwp.com<mailto:mjway at bgwp.com>

Amber K. Quintal |  Attorney at Law

Ogden Murphy Wallace P.L.L.C.
901 Fifth Ave., Suite 3500 Seattle, WA 98164
phone: 206.447.7000  |  fax: 206.926.2879
aquintal at omwlaw.com<mailto:aquintal at omwlaw.com>  |  omwlaw.com<http://www.omwlaw.com/>

CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION - This communication constitutes an electronic communication within the meaning of the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Section 2510, and its disclosure is strictly limited to the recipient intended by the sender.  It may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, and/or confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of any of the contents is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the original transmission and all copies.