[WSBAPT] paying debts/closing insolvent estate

Richard Wills richardwills at washington-probate.com
Fri Nov 21 13:29:35 PST 2014

*I just do a standard Ptn for NP setting forth assets & claims & add to
it that the estate appeared to be insolvent when Letters were obtained,
a Notice to Creditors was published, an Affidavit of Publication was
filed, the four-month claims period has expired, & insufficient claims
were presented to render the estate insolvent.  Therefore, the estate is
solvent & meets that criterion for the PR to be granted NP.**  Nothing
fancy.  Just a recitation of the pertinent facts.*