[WSBAPT] Putting LLC in revocable living trust?

Glenn Price glenn at pricefarrington.com
Tue Nov 18 16:35:34 PST 2014

Typically you would assign the LLC ownership interests to the grantor(s) of the RLT.

Glenn D. Price, J.D.
Price & Farrington, PLLC
Attorneys and Counselors at Law

GlennPrice227_small   WC-Member-Logo-Founding

Parkwood Office Center
2370 130th Avenue N.E., Suite 103
Bellevue, Washington 98005
Phone: 425.451.3583  Fax: 425.522.4818

Email:  <mailto:glenn at pricefarrington.com> glenn at pricefarrington.com
Home page:   www.pricefarrington.com <http://www.pricefarrington.com/>

Estate, Tax, Retirement and Asset Protection Planning

This e-mail and any attachment is intended solely for the use of the addressee(s) and is privileged and confidential within the attorney-client privilege.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail message and any attachment.

IRS Circular 230 provides that this message cannot be used to avoid any IRS tax penalties.

No trees have been killed in the sending of this message, but billions of electrons have been horribly inconvenienced.