[WSBAPT] TOD Deed upon death of Grantor

Steve Stovall steve at solutionlaw.us
Thu Nov 13 14:05:33 PST 2014

To my understanding only the excise affidavit which should be exempt under the new 458-61A-202(7).

Best Regards,

Steven L. Stovall
Solution Law
6107 Lake Grove St. S.W.
Lakewood, WA 98499
Tel. 253-235-4044
Fax 253-883-4055
 Send me a secure message<https://securecontact.me/steve%40solutionlaw.us>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:  This transmission may contain information belonging to the sender that is confidential and/or legally privileged.  The information is intended for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please delete it immediately and notify us by telephone of the error so we may correct our records.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE: To ensure compliance with Treasury Department and IRS regulations, you are informed that unless expressly indicated otherwise, any federal tax advice contained in this communication (including in any attachments) is not intended or written by Steven L. Stovall or Solution Law to be used, and cannot be used by the taxpayer, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing, or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein or in any attachments.