[WSBAPT] Off Topic Referral

Kasey Huebner khuebner at millsmeyers.com
Thu Nov 13 10:11:58 PST 2014

Janna Annest at my firm practices adoption law:  jannest at millsmeyers.com.
___________________________________
Kasey D. Huebner | Bio | vCard
Attorney
Employment Law | Product and Tort Liability | Trust and Estate Disputes | Insurance Coverage Litigation

Mills Meyers Swartling P.S.
1000 Second Avenue, 30th Floor | Seattle, WA  98104
Direct: 206.812.7453 | Cell: 206.919-0796 | Reception: 206.382.1000
khuebner at millsmeyers.com | www.millsmeyers.com

This e-mail is intended to be private.  It may contain privileged or confidential information.  If you are not a person for whom the e-mail was intended, please notify me immediately and then permanently delete the e-mail, including any attachments, without copying or forwarding it.