[WSBAPT] chapter for special needs trust?

David Moe davidmoe at maplevalleylaw.com
Wed Nov 12 13:49:30 PST 2014

Roger:
Hopefully you've had ample replies from others since your post of last Friday.  if not, here's what I recently saw at the RJC (People's Law Library of King County)-See pdf attached with TOC and the 2012 Update, and Cover of the "Readers Digest" (Nolo Press) alternative.  The Wolters Kluwer Handbook was updated to at least 2012 when I checked it out 3-4 months ago.  The authors are nationally recognized.  See also the cover page of the Nolo Press item.
I sponsored a Rule 6 Clerk some years back-who is now practicing law.  Best of success to your Rule 6 Clerk and to you as tutor!
Dave Moe

David Moe, Attorney
David L. Moe & Associates, P.S.
Telephone:  425-432-1277
Fax:  425-432-1280
Address:
22128 SE 237th
Maple Valley, WA 98038

Email:  davidmoe at maplevalleylaw.com<mailto:davidmoe at maplevalleylaw.com>
url:  http://www.maplevalleylaw.com<http://www.maplevalleylaw.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:   This communication is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify this firm immediately by collect call (425)-432-1277, or by reply to this communication.